Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Westervelt Ecological Services, a division of The Westervelt Company, creates mitigation banks and provides environmental mitigation and habitat planning services to landowners, businesses, government agencies, and land trusts. Our established industry leaders excel in the field of wetland and endangered species mitigation services, to create a nationwide habitat mitigation company.
We are currently have a position available for the following:
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
This position will be responsible for answering phones, greeting visitors, and processing mail for the WES Sacramento staff.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in a business environment. Previous receptionist experience preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills needed to deal effectively with visitors/customers and to provide a positive image of the company.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work effectively, accurately and quickly with multiple priorities.
External candidates should submit a complete resume to email@example.com, indicating in the subject line the position for which they are applying.